Campus Medium Warmth Premier Down Comforter
Our Premier Down Comforter in Medium Warmth is considered an all-season comforter and is ideal for those who sleep in the normal to cool range when bedroom temperatures are between 62 and 70 degrees. Your teen's dorm room will function as their bedroom/living room/dining room and study space. Make sure their bedding is comfortable, durable, appealing, and easy to care for. We combine high quality materials and superior craftsmanship to construct our very best comforters right here in the USA. You will sleep better at night with this beautifully crafted comforter which provides "cloud-like" lofty warmth and cozy comfort.
Made in the USA using top quality imported materials:
- Shell: Down Proof 295 Thread Count Brushed Cotton Twill that has been certified safe to the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Sizes: Twin/Long Twin 70"X90", Full/Queen 90"X96", King/California King 108"X96"
- Fill: RDS Certified 500-550 Fill Power Hypoallergenic Down
- 12" Sewn-through box construction holds the down fill firmly in place.
- Double Needle stitching of seams to prevent fill from escaping.
- Cording adds durability to the edges which are typically high stress areas.
- Corner loops allow for easy duvet cover attachment that will prevent shifting of the comforter while inside a duvet cover.
- Fluff your comforter daily.
- Machine Wash when needed. Tumble dry using low heat.
|70" x 90"|
|90" x 96"|
|King||108" x 96"|